Friday, January 16, 2009

January 23,2008


im thinking back ahead time,
and i wonder why is here i stand,
without a soul without a role
im looking for nothing i goal

stop running and start facing
without a thought i burst out crying
why is life been so damn irritating
is it me who asked for a living?

friends or foes i hate them both
friends for leaving, foes for coming
help me out to find the truth
i've been lost long before i knew

angel of sadness angel of happiness
why are you here why are you gone?
i kept asking what i did that was wrong
is it true i have no place i belong?

night is here stars are gone
why the darkness kept chasing me on
i keep on holding and i started falling
is there any hopes for me in surviving?

i need to live i want to laugh
but this world has been really tough
deep inside sometimes im asking god
when will the day comes for me to be gone..

No comments: