Friday, January 16, 2009

July 29,2008


Don’t be, Let me

Why’d you fleet your smile when I can see the gloomy upon?

Why’d you break your laugh when I can see the tears you shed?

Why’d you dance along when I can see your legs aren’t strong?

Why’d you sing the song when I can hear your voice shaken?

You claim you’re tough but the wall inside you is cracking

You said you’re fine but you can’t even stand tall

You showed me you’re happy but everything around you dissolves

You promised to tell me but not a single word ever came out

Don’t try to hold your cries since my tears will start falling

Don’t try to be strong since I am here as you strength

Don’t try to go alone since I can’t stop from chasing

Don’t try to feel the pain since I will take it all with me

Cry your heart out so I can come to you

Punch me hard so I can feel your pain too

Fall in front of me so I can catch you

Curse me loud so I can hear you

I’ll be your boat when you’re sinking

I’ll be your light when you in the dark

I’ll be your soul when you feel alone

I’ll be the one that forever there for you

No comments: