Friday, January 16, 2009

July 29, 2008




If I am happy and laughing,

Will u wish to stop the time?

If I cry from missing u,

Will u feel it from the wind?

If I am down and stress,

Will u miss my smile?

If my heart broke into thousand pieces,

Will u be the one who patch it back?

If the whole world is blaming me,

Will u still be there and trust me?

If I fall into the deepest ocean,

Will u jump in to save me?

If I am lost in the middle of nowhere,

Will u be the guidance to show me the way?

If I am alone in the dark,

Will u be the light to shine my way?

If I went missing one day,

Will u go and find me everywhere?

If I am tired and stop walking,

Will u be waiting and didn’t left me behind?

If I am sick,

Will u be the one to cure me?

If I said I can’t stand the pain,

Will u stop them from hurting me?

If I don’t want to wake up from my sleep,

Will u call me to come back?

If I die before u,

Will u wish we could meet again soon?

If I say this is the end,

Will u convince me that the new life has begun?

Will u do anything just for me?

Will u?

Because I will do anything for u,

Without even thinking twice.

No comments: