Friday, January 16, 2009

Sept 25, 2007


Yea… I’m messed up!

I cant believe I am actually this weak…

Each and every time I thought I’m all matured, grown up, I can handle things and pressures…

In the end, I am helpless…

Whenever I think I am happy, stable and I feel great…

The bad things came up…

When I set my pledge not to disturb my friends with my stupid troubles, I end up bothering then…

I can’t managed to handle things on my own…

Until when? The last day of my life?
Why do I keep doing the mistakes?

Why do I keep ruining my life?

Why can’t I be more independent?

Damn it!

I hated it when it turned out this way…

I hated my entire undependable attitude…

I hated all…

I’m sick of it…

I’m tired…

I’m pathetic loser…

I’m down!

Why can’t I be such a normal human being who doesn’t need helps, whines or useless…

I’m way too far from being a human…

Crazy me, stupid me, insane me, vulnerable me and depressing me…

I thought I’m a grown up, an adult and it turned out hopeless!

What? Am I having some personality disorder or what?

I kept saying to myself… I surely can deal with this…I didn’t need help…I can do this on my own… after all, things never turned out the way I wanted it to be…

The thoughts were too much!

The more I expected the least I got…

The more I tried to run from difficulties, the more people I hurt…

Why can’t my life be any easier?

Damn it, again I am WHINING! Why can’t I stop doing that?

When I think I am ok, why can’t it be ok?

When I think I am happy, why can’t I keep being happy?

When I want to avoid troubles, why they kept coming after me?

Depressions? Low? Conflicts? Girls fight?

Hey, I am no longer a teenager to deal with those stuffs!

But…urghhh!!!!!

Why things always go wrong no matter how hard I try?

Owh, damn it… the more I write, the more I am down…

So to make it short…

I am totally messed up!

No comments: